Maternity belts are essential for easing the discomfort that pregnancy brings. It also helps keep the mother-to-be active during her pregnancy period by providing added support. It is a must-have product as it helps relieve the pain and supports your bump.
It can relieve all or most of the common aches that come with pregnancy such as back and lower back, sciatica, and pelvic pains. Some of the maternity abdominal binders also allow you to achieve a proper posture as it starts to bends due to the increasing weight of the belly.
The 7 Top-Rated Maternity Support Belts
|AZMED Maternity Belt||4,3/5||569||$$||Check Price Now
|Babo Care Comfortable Belly Band for Pregnancy||4,4/5||135||$$||Check Price Now
|Maternity Back Support Belt By Yosoo||4,7/5||119||$$||Check Price Now
|Maternity Belt Back Support by Diggold||4,5/5||47||$$||Check Price Now
|Gabrialla Elastic Maternity Support Belt||4,0/5||1060||$$||Check Price Now
|Maternity Belt - NEOtech Care (TM)||4,0/5||654||$$||Check Price Now
|Maternity Support Belt for Pregnant Moms by Wuju Fitness||4,6/5||46||$$||Check Price Now
What is The Best Belly Band
When buying your maternity belt, don’t consider the price too much. You don’t want to purchase a low-quality brace that might be harmful to you or your baby. Also, the maternity belt doesn’t cost a lot anyway.
Always consider the number of features that it provides such as alleviating different pains, carrying and lifting the belly without pressuring the back, being discreet and not becoming prominent under the clothes, and providing comfort and ease during your pregnancy.
Moreover, if you buy this product once, you might not need to buy it during your next pregnancy. So that is why you should invest in a high-quality, efficient belt.
Top 7 Maternity Belly Band Reviews
1. AZMED Maternity Belt
The AZMED Maternity Belt not only looks great but feels comfortable too. It is very breathable and pleasant because it is produced with stretchy, mesh material. You will surely feel no discomfort even after wearing it for a long time.
It supports the belly and back excellently and allows you to walk around better. Moreover, since the belt is stretchy, it comfortably fits around the tummy as it increases in size. Also, it is adjustable, so if you don’t fit in the original size, you can always decrease or increase it.
The part of this belt that goes underneath the stomach is moderately curved so that it can conform around the belly flawlessly. This abdominal binder is strapped together in the back by a Velcro that is firmly joined to provide a strong bond. Even with such a sturdy connection, it can be pulled apart effortlessly.
- It is stretchy and can be adjusted according to the user’s requirements.
- It helps support the belly’s weight.
- It helps reduce hip and pelvic pain along with improving poor posture.
- It might not make you feel comfortable while sitting and you might have to remove the belt whenever you urinate.
2. Babo Care Comfortable Belly Band for Pregnancy
The Babo Care Abdominal Binder helps take the pressure off from the back by providing extra support for holding up the belly. This maternity belt not only supports your back and abdomen but also helps reduce lower back and pelvic pain.
It excellently holds the weight of the belly and doesn’t lose it stretchiness over time. It also relieves the pressure off the sciatic nerve. It is very efficient, and you’ll notice the change from the first day of wearing this belt. It provides comfort to the stomach and doesn’t let you feel hot in your abdomen area.
You can easily put on and off this brace by yourself, so there is no issue of hooking up the belt. It is a pretty supportive, soft, and satisfactory binder that helps ease the pain and discomfort.
- It doesn’t show under the clothes.
- It helps a lot in eliminating back, lower back, pelvic, and sciatic pains.
- It gives an exceptional support to the back by pulling off the stomach without hurting it.
- If you have a heavy pregnancy and your belly becomes too big and weighty, it might not provide you with enough support.
3. Maternity Back Support Belt By Yosoo
This maternity band by Yosoo is a great product that alleviates the back pain by half. It comes in nude color with a pinkish tinge and hides excellently under the clothes. It is not at all bulky and doesn’t become prominent even when you wear fitted dresses.
It also doesn’t make users sweaty or hot as it is breathable. Whether you have a huge belly or not, it fits around perfectly and doesn’t become loose or slip. It doesn’t get worn out, and neither is its color frayed after a few washes. It also doesn’t become light or diminish in quality.
It is easily wearable; just line the mesh with your spine and pull it over the bump. It comes with supplementary wings so that you can pull them down or around for lifting or tightening the belt. The belt material is very soft and doesn’t irritate the skin.
- It has a soft boning at the back panel that doesn’t irritate or chafe the skin.
- It is inexpensive yet highly effective.
- It can reduce back pain by half.
- As it tightens up your bladder, you might urinate twice than usual, which means you will have to remove the belt continuously.
4. Maternity Belt Back Support by Diggold
The Diggold Belly Belt is a comfortable choice for every expecting mother. It is made of thick elastic cotton, yet it is very lightweight and provides more back and belly support. Also, it is very soft to touch and covers the belly smoothly. Also, because of the usage of cotton as a primary material, it doesn’t at all cause rashes or itches.
It prevents complications that can occur during pregnancy or labor. It also helps correct the baby’s position. Apart from that, it provides relief by reducing the back pain and discomfort during the pregnancy. It also avoids the overstretching of the belly’s skin without limiting the baby’s movements or causing unease to the baby.
It is lightweight and long-lasting, which is why it can withstand the hardships of an active day-to-day lifestyle. Moreover, due to the usage of light material, you can wear this belt regularly without feeling tired or pressuring your tummy.
- You can wear this belt for a long time without feeling squeezed.
- It is thick yet lightweight, making it easier and comfortable to carry.
- It is a durable belt.
- As it is made of thick material, it might be noticeable under your clothes.
5. Gabrialla Elastic Maternity Support Belt
The Elastic Maternity Belt by Gabrialla provides a remarkable extra support while walking. It also helps treat ligament pains and stretching or growing pains. Once your baby drops low, it hurts, even when you’re walking. That is why this product is designed in a way to diminish your back and sciatic pains.
It supports in lifting up the baby’s weight and relieves your back. Also, during the late pregnancy period when the pressure becomes very high and tough to handle, this belt helps deal with the discomfort. It is recommended to wear this belt whenever you’re on your feet.
It is made of 80% polyester and 20% Lycra, which makes it comfortable to wear and doesn’t let you experience any itching. It would not be much visible under the clothes unless you wear very light and thin fabrics.
- It is made of excellent material and doesn’t irritate the belly.
- It is a fantastic reliever of pain and discomfort during pregnancy.
- It is lightweight and doesn’t show beneath the clothes.
- You might need to take it off whenever you sit on a hard chair or couch as it might feel tight or irritate your top side of thighs.
6. Maternity Belt – NEOtech Care (TM)
This maternity belt might be a little tricky to get on the first time, but it provides immediate relief from pressure on the round ligaments and back. It works amazingly, even when you have to stand a lot or carry heavy things like your child.
It is little bulkier than other maternity bands as it is made of thick material, yet it doesn’t feel bulky. This belt fits nicely beneath your belly and also has an over-the-belly strap, which isn’t necessary but provides additional support for carrying the child.
It is a perfect solution for those mothers-to-be who carry low. You can also loosen the belt a little before sitting down so that it doesn’t tighten your belly or cause discomfort while sitting.
- It provides instant relief from back, sciatic, and different pains.
- It can be used while sitting down.
- It provides excellent additional support for lifting the belly.
- It doesn’t come with instructions, so it might be a little hard to get on the first time.
- It is discreet, but due to the thick material, it does become visible in tight clothing.
7. Maternity Belt for Pregnant Moms by Wuju Fitness
If you work on your feet most of the day even while you’re pregnant, this maternity belt is a good option for you. It not only treats the back pain that occurs due to the dropping of the tummy but also relieves the pressure off your pelvic area.
It is also very simple to put on. You only need to cover it over your belly, and the Velcro at its sides will close it automatically. It also supports the baby belly very well. It fits under the lower side of your abdomen and helps the back in carrying the belly without putting any effort.
By wearing this belt, you will not feel that the stomach is pulling you down and pressuring your back. It will also help improve the posture as it gets disturbed during the pregnancy. It is a quality brace and doesn’t even feel bulky at all.
- It is significantly cheap.
- It doesn’t show in most clothing.
- It helps relieve the back and sciatic pain.
- If you have sensitive skin, it might sometimes feel itchy.
Picking the right maternity belt is not an easy task. A huge variety of maternity belts is available in the market, which can confuse people. This situation may make people buy the wrong product. However, the seven braces that we mentioned above are the best ones yet, and you should definitely try one of them.
Also, do discuss with your doctor or gynecologist as they can guide you better in choosing the perfect maternity belt. Also, do ensure that the belt you purchase is of high-quality, relieves pains and discomforts, and helps carry your belly properly by providing extra support.